Sunday 26 February 2012

Gimme Coffee-Mott St between Prince and Spring. -Izzy-the Fluffy NYC correspondant




My daddy likes a good cappuccino and my mommy likes a decaf. I just like taking a walk around the neighborhood. The space is a sliver of real estate and there's no place for us to sit at Gimme except on a bench outside in nice weather, but,  I don't mind. Mommy is a pushy New Yorker and usually finds a way to secure a space on the bench. We sit there while I watch the world and mommy and daddy sip their cappuccinos. They really seem to like them. The decaf Americano that comes free with the purchase of a lb. of coffee mommy doesn't like so much, but, oh she really likes that cappuccino. I guess the 'design' of the place is 'cool' and 'sleek'. Of course a bit hipster as these coffee places usually are these days, but, the coffee is what keeps 'em coming back. Consistent quality and baristas who know what they are doing. Like I said-I'll just sit in my stroller and observe while mommy and daddy enjoy……They seem to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment