Thursday 12 July 2012

Alleluya

In the weekend when in need of some Millers its all good as there a place in our hood called Alleluya!
Its a K'Road (Karanagahape Road) Institution. Hidden away in St Kevins Arcade you will find Great food, Millers coffee and the staff are amazing. Not to mention its inside, sunny and warm on those winter days. 
We wandered up for breakfast last Sunday. Well I took a ride in my pushchair but you catch my drift. 
However I should mention I am fully walking now! 3 weeks in and its a whole new world!
There is lots to look at in this place! Let me point a few things out for you.
Firstly check out this cool high chair!


These great chairs and tables, patterns on the ceiling and the sunlight streaming in and the plants!

We were here for breakfast so you may as well take a peep at the Menu.
Dadda has the Eggs Benne with spinach and Mamma the K'Road Breakfast and I seagulled in on both.
I ate scrambled eggs, toast, mushrooms and Potato washed back with some delicious feijoa juice!
It was all so good.The olds both had coffee. 
This place really is a treasure trove of beauty. 














Peter who owns and runs it is so lovely he always takes time to stop and smile and see how I have grown. 
Oooopsy almost forgot to show you the goodie cabinet!
Alleluya is one of my favourite places to go. Im sure I will be coming here for many many years! 
Thanks for creating such an amazing place Peter!

No comments:

Post a Comment