Sunday 22 July 2012

First Fluffy, First Birthday

Its official this blogger can now get into some serious fluffy reviewing. I'm One now so now I can drink cows milk! On Friday I went to my favourite place for my very first fluffy. MMMMMMMMMMillers. There was only ever going to be one person to make me my very first fluffy, my Uncle Jayren. The waiting was finally over. 
Mamma and Dadda set up my flat pack highchair (This alone needs its own review). Uncle Jayren delivered the goodness and it was on!
 Yum!
Mamma why doesn't your milkies come with chocolate sprinkles!
There's more than just chocolate sprinkles in there uncle Jayren does a 50/50 mix of chocolate and cocoa 
I'm in a state of fluffy Euphoria

Keep it coming dadda!

MMM it was so worth the wait even though it means I am going to have to go back to all the cafes Ive reviewed to give you the fluffy lowdown.
Happy Birthday ..... indeed it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment