Saturday 14 January 2012

Dizengoff

I'm glad I wasn't in my pushchair as we wouldn't have made it through the doors past all the closely spaced tables and chairs, so its lucky i was in my capsule. 9am Saturday is a good time to come here (as the hipsters are sleeping or still working on their outfits) we managed to get a table big enough for 3 big people and still have room for me to sit in my capsule on the table safely.  I must add though that there was room for a lil person in a pushchair outside so it is do-able alfresco style. I thought I would test the air with a few disgruntled crying sounds and didn't manage to get any "who bought the baby" looks. The food must be really good as no one even looked up from their meals as I used my vocal chords! Even though it felt a little crowded with so many tables it still felt comfy. The staff were really nice and when I managed to escape the capsule and get some hugs from Uncle Pete when round 2 of coffee arrived for the big people they made sure it was well out of reach from my busy hands. 
There are some huge photos on the wall great for little eyes to look at even though I was way more interested in the Ipad the man behind us was using.
In my short life I have been here many times to watch Mamma and Dadda destroy Scrambled Eggs with a side of mushrooms that are apparently "killer" according to Mamma -probably a sign you shouldn't eat them if you think they will kill you Mamma (maybe that's why they are to die for?).
Although I wasn't close enough to see it looks like they had loads of goodies under glass lids at the counter. Roll on walking I cannot wait to peep through the glass and try to help them escape into my mouth.






2 comments:

  1. Izzy says-wow. mommy and daddy came all the way from NYC for Millers coffee AND that mushrooms on toast at Dizengoff. and that pesto it comes with...YUM! Ella really knows her stuff. That's why we are friends. and because mommy's a pushy New Yorker, she got a stroller (pushchair) in there. and they make a nice flat white, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you got the stroller in there! I think Mamma needs to get back to NYC and learn some tactics from your Mom and so we can hang out again Izzy!

      Delete