Friday 27 January 2012

Rakinos


This place has been the joint since 91 that's 20 years more than I have been on the face of this earth! They are obviously doing allot of things right to be still holding it down for so long. This is far from my first visit to Rakinos in or out of Utero! You see the place where Mamma and Dadda went to peep at me in Mammas tummy is just up the road!. They would come here after and have coffees. However now I can see things with my own eyes here's my take on it!

Ok so normally we frequent this place on an afternoon where we sit on the balcony enjoying something called "Happy Hour" where they drink a cold amber drink or two. However on today's visit this was not the case. Coffee was the flavour of the day and it looked and smelled good!

Even though Im not allowed to drink a fluffy yet I got the lowdown from Josh at Rakinos that fluffy's are FREE! Yup you heard it here FREE fluffy's!!! If the look of their coffee is anything to go by then I bet the fluffy's are amazing too.

I love the staff here! When they are not run off their feet I even get cuddles from Aunty Kate! Josh and Sam always have a big smile for me.  We sat at a table today we normally sit up here at the counter!


The music is always on point morning, noon and night! I'm pretty sure this will still be the joint in 2029 when I will be able to enjoy happy hour without the old's cramping my style.
Rakinos





No comments:

Post a Comment