Wednesday 11 January 2012

Millers

No cafe can beat Millers in review so you may as well start at the top. Ive been coming to Millers since I was in my mamma's tummy. So its kind of like a second womb to me as she spent allot of time there. The familiar sound of the coffee roaster and the glorious smells it made are more than comforting to me. The coffee must be super good if Mamma and Dadda have been coming here for years. Its ground level so you can roll straight in there in ya push chair with out banging into tables and chairs and hipsters. Its a little hard to review a fluffy here as the king of barista's Jayren knows Im not 6 months old and wouldn't dare serve this under-ager cows milk! In all honesty i haven't ever had a fluffy! But Im sure if Mamma gave him some expressed milk that he would no-doubt whip me up the best one it town. I can however review the hugs in this joint and they are GOLD.  The music is also good for table dancing. Its my local and situated on Cross Street off Upper Queen Street behind Karangahape Road. The best thing is they are only open early (7.30am - Midday Mon - Fri) and we baby's like early and the old's like coffee when I wake them up early so its a win-win.




1 comment:

  1. Izzy from NYC agrees. My mommy and daddy came all the way from NYC to get a coffee at Millers. Boy was it worth it!

    ReplyDelete